A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kwon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kwon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Y Kwon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Kwon practice?
- Dr. John Kwon has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kwon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Baltimore, MD.
See Waltham Surgeons.