A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kwon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kwon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Y. Kwon practice?
Dr. John Kwon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Waltham Surgeons.