A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robertson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Robertson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Yeardley Robertson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Robertson practice?
- Dr. John Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Robertson practices Family Medicine near Newark, OH.
See Newark Family Physicians.