A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robertson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Robertson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Yeardley Robertson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Robertson practice?
- Dr. John Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Robertson practices Family Medicine near Newark, OH.
See Newark Primary Care Doctors.