A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tsai, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Tsai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Young-Tsong Tsai MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Tsai practice?
- Dr. John Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tsai practices Anesthesiology near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Anesthesiologists.