A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yackee is Excellent. Dr. Yackee has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yackee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yackee graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yackee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital - Silver Spring
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yackee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Yackee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Yackee practice?
Dr. John Yackee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Takoma Park, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Yackee, Dr. Evan Yackee, Dr. Giovanni Yackee, Dr. Hank Yackee, Dr. Hans Yackee, Dr. Ian Yackee, Dr. Ivan Yackee, Dr. Jack Yackee