A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yackee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yackee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yackee
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yackee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yackee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yackee graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Yackee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Yackee MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Yackee practice?
- Dr. John Yackee has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Yackee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Cardiologists.