Dr. John Yacoub Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Yacoub?

Takes excellent care of patients

Posted on April 14th, 2011

He got me to a breast surgeon super fast to have my cancer diagnosed and removed 6 years ago. He is my hero. Been going to his practice since the Seventies. I just wish his computer would send me an annual postcard invitation for a check-up; even my vet's office has this technology. Other than this medical records issue, he is topnotch.

Mother of three

Posted on November 4th, 2010

I love Dr. Yacoub, he delivered two of my three children. He has awesome bedside manner. Still go for Gyno.

Posted on August 11th, 2010

I have had Dr.Jojn Yacoub for about 20 yrs.I could not ask for a caring dr that cares about his pts,You see OI have a history of Endometrosis/Pelvic pain Each time that I have had to go in for surgery Dr. Yacoub has held my hand in the OR.He will take the time to answer all of my quetions,He has got me thru so much Icouldn't ask for a better dr that is why I love him as a dr,his compasion carind sensitivity is ausome.My friensa also go to him also I will stick w/ him till Either he retires or I get 80 yrs old .I can't say enought good things about mhim!!!! I rate him and give him a 10,

The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 18th, 2009

Dr. Yacoub is the most fabulous physician, and caring person anyone could ever hope to meet. I have been his patient for 20 years, he has delivered both of my children via c-section and performed an abdominal partial hysterectomy. All of my recoveries went extremely well. He is always accessible and returns phone calls personally even if it is a small question. Also, the return call arrives very quickly, not hours and hours later. He goes way above and beyond his duty!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2017