A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yadegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yadegar, John Yadegar, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yadegar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadegar graduated from University of London, England. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Yadegar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Yadegar practice?
- Dr. John Yadegar has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Yadegar practices Surgery near Palmdale, CA.