Dr. John Yadegar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 11th, 2011
gastric bypass patient
DR Yadegar did my surgery 5 years ago, and has also done a gall bladder removal, he is the most caring DR I have ever met, He just did my daughters surgey, and made sure she followed all guidlines to the surgery he is not in it for the money he is in it for you and the lasting results, he does not want you to fail. I wish he could be my primary DR. I can ask his opion on other problems and he is always willing to give me good advice,carrie crotwell, Dr Yadegars number one fan!!!

March 8th, 2011
Love Dr. Yadegar. Always try to get a morning appointment, otherwise you may have an over hour wait.

January 10th, 2011
Best Doctor I've ever Met
Dr. Yadegar is a real sweetheart. He cares about his patients, and he will spend all the time necessary to help and listen to you. He's the kind of doctor who has a great bedside manor and will hug you if you want. He's an amazing surgeon and he knows his stuff. I wish he could be my primary care doctor. His staff is really great, too -- they know your name and they keep up with everything. The big downside is that his office is getting really busy, and the wait to see him is often very long. This can be aggravating, but it doesn't bother me because I plan ahead on those days knowing it will be a wait because I know he's giving his other patients the same kind of attention that I get.