A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yalam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yalam, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalam graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Yalam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mathew Yalam MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Yalam practice?
- Dr. John Yalam has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Yalam practices Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.