A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yam is Good. Dr. Yam has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yam graduated from University Of Hong Kong.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Yam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John I. Yam practice?
Dr. John Yam practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Redmond, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Redmond Family Physicians and Redmond Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Yam, Dr. Deshawn Yam, Dr. Jan Yam, Dr. Hank Yam, Dr. Shayne Yam, Dr. Shane Yam, Dr. Jackie Yam, Dr. Giovanni Yam