A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yam graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Yam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John I Yam MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John I. Yam practice?
- Dr. John Yam has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yam practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near Redmond, WA.
See Redmond Pediatricians and Redmond Family Physicians.