A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yap, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yap
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yap, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yap graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yap has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jones Lim Yap MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Yap practice?
- Dr. John Yap has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yap practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Surgeons.