Learn more about Dr. John Yap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yap, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yap
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yap, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yap graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yap has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jones Lim Yap MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Yap practice?
- Dr. John Yap has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yap practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Surgeons.