A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yatsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yatsu, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yatsu graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Yatsu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seminole Memorial Hospital
- Permian Basin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Shigeru Yatsu MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. John S. Yatsu practice?
- Dr. John Yatsu has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yatsu practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.