A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yazel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Yazel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yazel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yazel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yazel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
- Carilion Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joe Yazel MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John J. Yazel practice?
- Dr. John Yazel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yazel practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Salem, VA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Psychiatrists.