A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Yeung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Non Kaiser Hospital
- Modesto Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ga-Yean Yeung DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Yeung practice?
- Dr. John Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yeung practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.