A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yoder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoder
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yoder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yoder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yoder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Yoder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Yoder practice?
- Dr. John Yoder has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yoder practices Family Medicine near Elizabethtown, PA.
See Elizabethtown Family Physicians.