A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yoder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yoder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yoder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Yoder practice?
Dr. John Yoder practices Family Medicine near Elizabethtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, PA.
See Elizabethtown Family Physicians.