A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yoo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hyun Yoo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John H. Yoo practice?
- Dr. John Yoo has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Yoo practices Psychiatry near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Pottstown Psychiatrists.