A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Younger, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Younger graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Younger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Younger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Younger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Younger practice?
Dr. John Younger practices Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Younger, Dr. Deshawn Younger, Dr. Jan Younger, Dr. Hank Younger, Dr. Shayne Younger, Dr. Shane Younger, Dr. Jackie Younger, Dr. Giovanni Younger