A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Youssef has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Youssef MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John G. Youssef practice?
- Dr. John Youssef has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Youssef practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Pulmonologists.