A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youssef
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Youssef Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Youssef has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Youssef MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John G. Youssef practice?
- Dr. John Youssef has 1 office location.
Dr. John Youssef practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Pulmonologists.