A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Yu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Yu practice?
Dr. John Yu practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See San Pablo Family Physicians, San Pablo General Practitioners, San Pablo Internists, and San Pablo Cardiologists.