A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Yu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C N Yu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Yu practice?
- Dr. John Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Yu practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See San Pablo Family Physicians.