A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yulo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yulo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yulo graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Yulo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alster Yulo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Yulo practice?
- Dr. John Yulo has 11 office locations.
Dr. John Yulo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Metuchen, NJ.
See Voorhees Physiatrists and Voorhees Pain Management Doctors.