Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Edwards
Dr. John Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA, with other offices in Charlottesville, VA and Charlottesville, VA (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Ivinson Memorial Hospital, Martha Jefferson Hospital and Laramie, WY. He speaks English.
Dr. John Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Stephen Gunther
Charlottesville, VA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Megan Swanson
Charlottesville, VA 0.16 mi13
Dr. Gregory Degnan VI
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Charlottesville, VA 0.16 mi31