Learn more about Dr. John Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Edwards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Laramie, WY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Z Edwards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Z. Edwards practice?
- Dr. John Edwards has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Edwards practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Laramie, WY.
See Charlottesville Orthopedic Surgeons.