A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Edwards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Laramie, WY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Z Edwards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Z. Edwards practice?
- Dr. John Edwards has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Edwards practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Laramie, WY.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.