A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zabriskie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zabriskie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Septic Shock
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Tourette Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabriskie graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Zabriskie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rockefeller University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Barrea Zabriskie MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John B. Zabriskie practice?
- Dr. John Zabriskie has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zabriskie practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.