A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zabrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zabrowski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabrowski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Zabrowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Jersey Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leonard Zabrowski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Zabrowski practice?
- Dr. John Zabrowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Zabrowski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Alton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Granite City, IL.
See Alton Radiologists.