A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zafaranloo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zafaranloo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zafaranloo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafaranloo graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zafaranloo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Koorosh Zafaranloo MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Zafaranloo practice?
- Dr. John Zafaranloo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Zafaranloo practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.