Dr. John Zambos MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 13 reviews

no change

April 29th, 2016
He did my Parathyroid surgery in 2012. Best surgeon I have ever had.

October 23rd, 2015
Eng
Saved my life. If your looking for someone to save your life and take the correct action when needed, then Zambos is the ones. If your looking for someone to have a chat with, he is not. One of the Best Surgeon in town.

June 1st, 2015
Disappointed
Never on time for his patients who have scheduled appointments. Had surgery no follow up call from office to see how your doing. When you have concerns about surgery complications good luck seeing the on call doctor refused to see me just advised without even taking time to see you. Very disappointed in care and staff not polite

February 9th, 2014
Excellent doctor!!!! Saved the lives of both my parents!!!

April 10th, 2013
The absolute worst...
He should leave the profession because he is not in any way a good Dr. He is just looking for the money....treats you like a piece of meat, no compassion, empathy, or feelings for the patient, he talks down to you like you are beneath him....what an ego! One of the biggest mistakse I ever made was going to him. I would give a negative rating if I could. He butchered me.

April 10th, 2012
Worst Doctor Ever. Do not go to him. He is not very nice or knowledgable. He is only looking for a paycheck and does not care about his patients. Please do not give this doctor your money. There are better and more personable surgeons out there

March 8th, 2012
Great outcome
Had to have colon sugery. My internest recommended him. Things looked bleak prior to my first appointment. His receptionist is an 'angel.' She promptly got my appointment and helped me through the insurance stuff that I didn't understand. I was very anxious during my first visit. She actually held my hand while Dr. Zambos explained my situation and the surgical process. The surgery went exceptionally well. I was back to my old routine faster than expected. Can't say enough about him and his team. They saved my life.

January 5th, 2012
John Archibald
Dr. Zambos is an exc excellent surgeon. He carefully explains the preocedure to be performed and details the possible risks. He does not perform surgery uinless he is positive it is absolutely necessesary. His expertise in his craft is impeccable. I trust his expertise without reservation and if I needed surgery I would definately prefer him as my surgeon.

September 27th, 2011
MORON
BUTCHERED MYSELF AND DAUGHTER, LEFT DISFIGURING SCARS.. STAY AWAY!

June 20th, 2011
Jerk
I would not and never will go to him again.

February 6th, 2011
Excellent doctor, worked well with entire family, spent large amount of time and gave details of problems. Great outcome. Would highly recommend to everyone.

December 24th, 2010
Butcher
I have know several people who have had the same experience with this 'doctor', in that, after receiving abdominal surgery, he has allowed them to develop massive internal infections that required further surgery to correct. Apparently he has a racket whereby he inflicts suffering upon his patients in order that he can bill their insurance companies further. This man does not deserve to practice in any state of the union.