A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zappia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zappia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zappia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zappia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zappia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Meniere's Disease
- Skull Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zappia graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Zappia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Zappia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Zappia practice?
- Dr. John Zappia has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Zappia practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Farmington Hills, MI.