A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zappia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zappia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zappia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Meniere's Disease
- Skull Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zappia graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Zappia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zappia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Zappia practice?
Dr. John Zappia practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.