A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zappia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zappia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zappia
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zappia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zappia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Meniere's Disease
- Skull Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zappia graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Zappia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Zappia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Zappia practice?
- Dr. John Zappia has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Zappia practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Farmington Hills, MI.