Dr. John Joseph Zappia MD is male, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, Otology, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zappia is Good. Dr. Zappia has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zappia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Auditory Tumor Acoustic Neuroma, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Meniere`s Disease.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zappia graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zappia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zappia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Zappia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Zappia practice?
Dr. John Zappia practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, Otology, and Pediatrics near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Farmington Otolaryngologists and Farmington Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Zappia, Dr. Evan Zappia, Dr. Giovanni Zappia, Dr. Hank Zappia, Dr. Hans Zappia, Dr. Ian Zappia, Dr. Ivan Zappia, Dr. Jack Zappia