A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaputil graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zaputil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alpena General Hospital
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaputil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Zaputil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Zaputil practice?
Dr. John Zaputil practices Anesthesiology near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MI.
See Anniston Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Zaputil, Dr. Evan Zaputil, Dr. Giovanni Zaputil, Dr. Hank Zaputil, Dr. Hans Zaputil, Dr. Ian Zaputil, Dr. Ivan Zaputil, Dr. Jack Zaputil