A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Zaro DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Zaro practice?
- Dr. John Zaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Zaro practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Norristown Primary Care Doctors and Norristown Geriatric Doctors.