A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zazaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zazaian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zazaian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Zazaian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Zazaian DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Zazaian practice?
- Dr. John Zazaian has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Zazaian practices Internal Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Waterford Internists.