Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Wait time is way to long show details Wait time is way to long
Aug 25th, 2015

Have seen both Dr. John along with his brother Andrew and a few visits was with their PA...have been a patient for 10 plus years....My main complaint is the wait time...have waited hours in the waiting room and up to two hours in the exam room....I noticed signing in their were five appointments all for the same time for the same doctor...I asked how can five of us have the same appointment time...and I was total that some patients cancel heir appointments...and I said looks like no one did was told well then we go by what time everyone signed in....my other gripe is all the sales representatives that come to give their samples...they work them in between patients....I suggested to them on your half day is when you should see them or come early or see them after all the patients...the staff is pretty decent Crissy at the front desk is lovely,Like I said the wait is my main complaint...I think with some adjustments it could be taken care of....My ob/gyn office is packed and he delivers babies the longest I have waited in his waiting room is 20 mins. Any maybe 15 mins waiting in the exam room....

Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr J. Zazaian has saved my life 2-3 times ! Hoping he can only improve on his life saving traits !

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
Nov 21st, 2012

YOU HAVE AN AVERAGE OF 2 HOURS IN THE LOBBY, THEN ANOTHER HOUR IN THE ROOM WAITING TO SEE HIM, WITH AN APPOINTMENT!HE OVER LOOKS YOUR DIAGNOSIS, HAS YOU COMING IN EVERY MONTH JUST TO COLLECT MONEY.