A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zech is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zech, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zech graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Zech has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Raymond Zech MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Zech practice?
- Dr. John Zech has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Zech practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Urbana, IL and Danville, IL.
See Champaign Allergists and Champaign Internists.