A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zech is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zech
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zech Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zech, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zech graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Zech has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Zech MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Zech practice?
- Dr. John Zech has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zech practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Champaign, IL.
See Champaign Internists and Champaign Allergists.