A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zeitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zeitz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeitz
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Zeitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zeitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zeitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
- California Pacific
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Albert Zeitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Zeitz practice?
- Dr. John Zeitz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zeitz practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.