A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zeitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zeitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zeitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zeitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
- California Pacific
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Zeitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Zeitz practice?
- Dr. John Zeitz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zeitz practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.