A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zelko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zelko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zelko, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelko graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zelko has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Zelko FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Zelko practice?
- Dr. John Zelko has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Zelko practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.