A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zeroogian is Excellent. Dr. Zeroogian has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zeroogian, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeroogian graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zeroogian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeroogian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Zeroogian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Zeroogian practice?
Dr. John Zeroogian practices Gastroenterology near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Enfield Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Zeroogian, Dr. Deshawn Zeroogian, Dr. Jan Zeroogian, Dr. Hank Zeroogian, Dr. Shayne Zeroogian, Dr. Shane Zeroogian, Dr. Jackie Zeroogian, Dr. Giovanni Zeroogian