A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zeroogian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zeroogian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zeroogian, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeroogian graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zeroogian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeroogian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Zeroogian practice?
Dr. John Zeroogian practices Gastroenterology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Gastroenterologists.