Dr. John Zeroogian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Zeroogian?

Colonoscoy

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

First experience no issues. Second time (5 years ago) nightmare. I was not anesthetized properly and woke up in a LOT of pain during procedure. I called nurse over who felt my hardened stomach. I told doctor Z he needed to stop due to pain nut he continued. He and anesthesiologist knew meds I was on. Dr. Z said he wasn't aware and next time he would use another option. There won't be any next time with this doctor!!!! 15 mins.I would NOT recommend him to anyone due to my very painful experience.

Smart doctor, easy to talk to, and helped me alot

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Dr. Zoorigian has done my colonoscopy the last several times I had to have it done. He also has done an endoscopy.When I've been in his office, I never felt rushed.He has always answered all of my questions with answers I could understand. He is a very good doctor and I believe probably the best in his field.

Great doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2011

I was nervous to have a colonscopy when I turned 50, but Dr Z reassured me and my procedure was painless. In fact, my husband also went to him and loved him. He also helped me with my acid reflux, and changed my life for the better.

Posted on July 25th, 2016