A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zerwas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zerwas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerwas graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Zerwas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mccall Zerwas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Zerwas practice?
- Dr. John Zerwas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zerwas practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.