Dr. John Zerwas, MD
Dr. John Mccall Zerwas MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
Greater Houston Anesthesiology
2411 Fountain View Dr
Houston, TX 77057
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zerwas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerwas graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Zerwas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zerwas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Zerwas practice?
Dr. John Zerwas practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Zerwas, Dr. Evan Zerwas, Dr. Giovanni Zerwas, Dr. Hank Zerwas, Dr. Hans Zerwas, Dr. Ian Zerwas, Dr. Ivan Zerwas, Dr. Jack Zerwas