A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zevan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zevan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zevan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zevan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zevan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zevan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Zevan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Zevan practice?
- Dr. John Zevan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zevan practices Family Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Family Physicians.