A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zevan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zevan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zevan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zevan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zevan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zevan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Zevan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Zevan practice?
- Dr. John Zevan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zevan practices Family Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Primary Care Doctors.