Dr. John Zhang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Zhang?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. John Zhang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2016

Great facility I'll say. Other than that, you don't really get any personal attention. Tons of patients, very busy place, I get that, but you can barely speak to a doctor. And even if you do, they don't seem to have read your charts or anything.

August 9th, 2016

I had decided to freeze my eggs at age 40 through Dr. Zhang's practice since I wanted to preserve my remaining fertility. At age 42 I decided I was ready to use those eggs to try to become pregnant since I had met my life partner. I am happy to announce that I'm now 3 months pregnant after one attempt of IVF due to Dr. Zhang's expertise! I appreciate that Dr. Zhang does not believe in using excess hormones since I don't like to use more medicines than are necessary. His staff is very courteous and quick to respond to questions. Unfortunately you don't see Dr. Zhang very often once you are a patient but he does review the results of all bloodwork and sonograms and advises his nurses of the best course of action for you to take to achieve your goal.

July 11th, 2016

I am pregnant with the first mini ivf with newhope..

January 5th, 2016

Im so happy to visit the dr...finally can get pregnant wit very good results...

January 8th, 2015

Very postitive experience at New Hope

I honestly can't understand the less than favorable reviews posted here. My visit was very positive. I was recommended by a friend who graduated from New Hope and has a beautiful baby boy because of them and I'm very excited with my results & plan. The office is state of the art & beautiful, they provide drinks and snacks while you wait and the fish tank is very relaxing to look at. Yes it took me a long time to fill out the paperwork, and the whole appointment took a couple hours but the detail & thoroughness with each department was much necessary and appreciated. As a woman who is almost 40, has low ovarian reserve and had 3 failed IVF cycles at other facilities, I left Dr. Zhang feeling extremely hopeful! I would certainly recommend to friend & have no doubt I will be back to post when I graduate.

December 13th, 2014

Worth

September 29th, 2014

Terrible Place!! Do NOT go there!! I went to New Hope Fertility for over 6 months and was not been tested for any procedural infertility testing, such as X-Ray examination for normal uterine cavity and Fallopian tubes patency. I feel like I wasted very valuable time.

May 4th, 2013

They get it done

I'm surprised by many reviews here. Perhaps many misunderstood the service here. New Hope is famous for Mini IVF, so you come here for mini IVF, rather than diagnostics of infertility. My experience here has been great. I came here for results, not for a spa like pampering experience. They are efficient and it worked out for me. I think that you need to make sure that you understand their protocol and when you need to ask questions, be aggressive and ask.

May 8th, 2012

Waste of Money and time!

I had bought package for 3 cycle in New Hope and they have taken $10000 from my insurance + $8000 out of my pocket and I been there for more than a year with no result and for the 1st cycle i have done a mini IVF and they have monitored wrong which they retrieved my eggs too early...only one egg retrieved an the 2nd cycle i had nature cycle and they have monitored wrong again...my egg was ovulated, after that, they asked me to keep takes Clomid for 2 rounds still no result and i had take a rest for 3 months and came back for my last cycle and Dr. Zhang just had the nurse to told me to have nature cycle which it's more easy for them to monitor and patient don't need to visit the clinic that often so, they can save more labor/work load there. But for my last cycle,and my egg is only 16.5mm(because of my LH is raised up and ready to ovulated within next 24 hrs) and Dr. Zhang still want to do the egg retrieval even my follicle still shorted for 1.5mm(normally 18mm is the minimum). So, at the end my egg was discard because of the embryo stopped develop and i have to suffered in pain from the procedure of egg retrieval with no result.

May 6th, 2012

money sucker

Dr john zhang is unbelieve, the 1st 3 months, I already wasted $3000+ for drawing blood and untrasound, the medical assistance never listen to patients, just sit n draw blood n go into room, not a word more than "how are you this morning" , never heard a word "thank you" 2nd time when I was ready to do IUI, the cashier just swipe my credit card for another $$5500+ without explaining the precedure again, n of course didn't hear thank you either, after I fail the 1st IUI, I consulted dr john zhang, he said he has nothing to say to me, everything is fine w me, just I am too old to have baby, not 40th yet, why does he think I was there for if I could have baby, he repeated, do u want to to Ivf?? Wat s the odd, he said "unknown".no one smile at this doctor office, no one talk to patients, u want to ask questions, then pls prepared cash 1st. Money talk, people walk, that's wat I seen in this office. I hope they can learn to used their hearts and cares to patients, this way we at least earn a little encouragment even if we fail.

January 9th, 2012

Dr. Zhang worked wonders for me

I had a very different experience than some of the reviews below. I started seeing Dr. Zhang for IVF treatmentswhen I was newly married at age 37. I had already experienced several miscarriages and work-ups done on me could not point to any particular problem. Then at 39, I was diagnosed with a small, but aggressive, form of breast cancer. We were devastated. I underwent surgery to remove the lesion, followed by debilitating chemotherapy and radiation. We thought we may never have our own child. But after considering both surrogacy and adoption, my ovarian function began to return, so we tried again to have a child via IVF and despite high FSH I got pregnant at 41. At 42, weve welcomed a little girl into our family thanks to New Hope Fertility Center, and we cant thank them enough!

March 30th, 2011

Lifeline for Poor Responders

I have been to two prior conventional clinics - ICRM and CCRM. Neither one seemed interested in helping a 40+ poor responder. Both opined that my high FSH of 10 meant that I had poor quality eggs. They both tried to steer me directly to an egg donor (as one commented, "Afterall, it's what all the celebs are doing, they just don't admit to it" and "What's the big deal with genetics if you can have a take-home baby?"). The first two clinics were happy to take my money but showed no real interest in helping or in steering me towards any other alternatives such as mini or natural IVF. I think in this way they fail their patients ethically.I have attempted two natural cycles so far (since my body doesn't react to stim meds) and I have had two successful 5-Day blastocysts frozen. This is the most success I have achieved so far and my eggs are looking strong! This clinic is busy and full of patients, but I can't tell you how much I appreciate Dr. Zhang's willingness to treat me and his earnest efforts! That means the WORLD to me! Also, it has greatly reduced my stress levels having a doctor who is truly trying to help me.