A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zhong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zhong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zhong, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhong graduated from Nanjing University Medical College, Jiangsu.
Dr. Zhong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wei Zhong MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Zhong practice?
- Dr. John Zhong has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Zhong practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.