A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zias
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zias graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Zias MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John Zias practice?
- Dr. John Zias has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zias practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.