A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zias graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zias has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Zias practice?
Dr. John Zias practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Cardiologists, and Lubbock Cardiothoracic Surgeons.