A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zic, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zic graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Zic MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Zic practice?
- Dr. John Zic has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Zic practices Dermatology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Dermatologists.