A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zilis is Excellent. Dr. Zilis has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zilis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilis graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zilis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zilis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Zilis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Zilis practice?
Dr. John Zilis practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Parker, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Zilis, Dr. Deshawn Zilis, Dr. Jan Zilis, Dr. Hank Zilis, Dr. Shayne Zilis, Dr. Shane Zilis, Dr. Jackie Zilis, Dr. Giovanni Zilis