A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zincone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zincone, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zincone
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zincone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zincone, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zincone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare`s Health System
- Saint Clare`s Healthsystem-Boonton CA
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Zincone MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Zincone practice?
- Dr. John Zincone has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zincone practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Succasunna, NJ.
See Succasunna Psychiatrists.