A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zincone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zincone, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zincone
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Zincone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zincone, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zincone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare`s Health System
- Saint Clare`s Healthsystem-Boonton CA
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Zincone MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Zincone practice?
- Dr. John Zincone has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zincone practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Succasunna, NJ.
See Succasunna Psychiatrists.