A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zincone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zincone, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zincone, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zincone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
- Saint Clare`s Health System
- Saint Clare`s Healthsystem-Boonton CA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zincone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Zincone practice?
Dr. John Zincone practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Succasunna, NJ.
See Succasunna Psychiatrists.