A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zinkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zinkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zinkel, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinkel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zinkel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lloyd Zinkel FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Zinkel practice?
- Dr. John Zinkel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zinkel practices Neurological Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Neurological Surgeons.