A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zoller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoller
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Zoller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zoller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoller graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Zoller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Surgi-Center of Winchester, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Zoller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Zoller practice?
- Dr. John Zoller has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Zoller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Orthopedic Surgeons.