A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zoller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zoller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zoller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoller graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Zoller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Surgi-Center of Winchester, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Zoller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Zoller practice?
- Dr. John Zoller has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zoller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Surgeons.