Dr. John Christian Zona MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. John Zona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zona, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zona graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zona has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Zona practice?
Dr. John Zona practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Critical Care Medicine near Sylvania, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Sylvania Family Physicians, Sylvania General Practitioners, Sylvania Pediatricians, and Sylvania Obstetricians & Gynecologists.