Dr. John Zubialde MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2015
Greatest Doctor ever
he diagnosed my high blood pressure. One day I had a headache, so bad I had to go home and missed several days of work. I never get headaches. I saw Dr. Zubialde and he said it was because my blood pressure was so dangerously high. I'm no doctor so I don't know what is a normal range for blood pressure but he said it was 150 over 90 and immediately put me on two blood pressure medications. My headache went away the very next day. Thank you Dr. Zubialde!!!

December 16th, 2014
Dishonor Medical Practice or a grave error?
I requested a pain management referral from Dr. Zubialdi. He said I been fired from two pain management doctors in the past. Therefore he denied any referrals except to see mental health counseling. I don't know where Dr. Zubialdi is getting his information but that statement is slanderous lie. I have never been denied or fired from any pain management doctors ever! I would like to see the proof! Iv'e only been seeing one PM doctor for the past 4 years and I still see him. I don't know what is going on in his office but apparently things are disorganized. Not to mention his dishonor and poor ethics to leave a patient out to dry such as he has done to me. But hey, it's ok right? After all, when he goes home after a day at the office, his body feels great no doubt. On the other hand, all day and night I suffer from pain thats bad enough to where I have to sit in a lazyboy chair for the duration of life. Keep up the good work Doc!

October 1st, 2009
Treats Young Adults too!
We just happened up "Dr. Z" when I switched jobs and had to select a new primary physician about 7 years ago. My first appointment was funny at the OU clinic because it was the Geriatric wing. But that fear was overcome after my first appointment. He truly seems to care about his patients and takes the time to listen and research ailments. He diagnosed a condition I have lived with most of my life and his diagnosis brought closure to what I had dealt with for years and years, and let me start understanding how to deal with it.

November 11th, 2014