A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum, FACP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwetchkenbaum graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zwetchkenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Zwetchkenbaum FACP and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. John F. Zwetchkenbaum practice?
- Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Warren, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Johnston, RI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Allergists.