A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zwetchkenbaum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zwetchkenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum, FACP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwetchkenbaum graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zwetchkenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Zwetchkenbaum FACP and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. John F. Zwetchkenbaum practice?
- Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Allergists.