A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnasan Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnasan Gregory is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnasan Gregory, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnasan M Gregory MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Johnasan M. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Johnasan Gregory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johnasan Gregory practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Gastroenterologists.