A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnasan Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnasan Gregory is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnasan Gregory, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnasan M Gregory MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Johnasan M. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Johnasan Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnasan Gregory practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Gastroenterologists.