3.0

There are better options show details There are better options
Jul 10th, 2015

Wanted to refer me to a specialist. Then took 3 weeks to write up the referral while my condition worsened. Did not want to do a follow up. The referral dr under treated me and gave advice that was 180 opposite then any other dr I had been to. Overall it was subpar care and the lack of urgency in making the referral is inexcusable.

Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Gregory is amazing! Wonderful doctor!

Looking for a New Doctor show details Looking for a New Doctor
Feb 5th, 2011

I have had a stomach problem for several years. His first scope revealed only irritation. 2 yrs later the pain had increased to a much higher level. I mentioned during appointment for pre-colonoscopy. However, he did not do a scope concurrent to colonoscopy and I am still suffering pain. He has prescribed many drugs, none of which have releived the pain. He has not diagnosed the problem... and doesn't volunteer much info/hard to talk to. His nurses are nice/his saving grace and they were my only source of information after cat scan (for stomach pain) - telling me I had an aortic anurism... seems that would be a doctor's place. His long-term receptionist is extremely rude. Not sure why she's still there.