A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan Chappell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnathan Chappell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnathan Chappell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappell graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Chappell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnathan Langston Chappell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Johnathan L. Chappell practice?
- Dr. Johnathan Chappell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Johnathan Chappell practices Dermatology near Cartersville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Rome, GA.
See Cartersville Dermatologists.